12.07.2011

Unexpected Blessings

Well today has bee full of surprises and it's only 3 o'clock!  I checked my mail today and received two envelopes and a package!  Talk about a lot of mail!  One of the envelopes contained the 3 Erick Baker tickets that I had ordered, which was exciting, mainly because I'm just so excited to go to his concert in Februaury.  I'm considering it an early birthday present for myself.  

The other envelope was a letter from my lovely grandparents, grandma judy and grandpa larry.  They came up earlier this year and we went to dinner and then went to their rv spot out by the lack and talked and drank tea.  I am so blessed to have them in my life and they are such an encouragement.  It was great to get an encouraging card from them!  And an added bonus was that my grandma included $5 for me to get a coffee from the library!  My grandma knows me so well! 


  

The package was from my momma and it was a wonderful surprise!  Normally my momma tells me when one is on the way, so I'm expecting it, but I had no idea about this one!  It was filled with fun little toys, socks, an encouraging letter from her, and pictures that my little cousin, ryenne, had drawn for me! 




If you have been keeping up with me lately, you know that this semester has been a pretty rough one.  I've been really homesick and on top of that I wasn't able to go home for Thanksgiving.  So, it was good to know that people back home are thinking of me as much as I have been thinking about them.  Only 8 more days to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment