7.27.2012

A Summer Night.

Today has been a pretty so so day.  I cleaned my fish bowl, organized my bathroom, oh and I got a massage.  It was the first massage I've ever gotten and it was amazing.  I think I would get one everyday if I could.  Tonight I've been watching the olympics opening ceremony, because who wouldn't be?  It is the olympics after all!  I've also been working on rewriting my mom's recipe cards (aren't I a great daughter...did I mention she's paying me?) And I made some more zucchini.  That's about it.







I wasn't kidding when I said my mom's friend gave us a HUGE zucchini.  I absolutely love cooking vegetables, because it's so easy and you can put whatever you want in it.  For this particular pot, I put in:

Zucchini
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Basil
1 Tablespoon Garlic
Lemon Pepper and Salt to taste.

I just put it all in a big pan and let it cook until it was warm, but still somewhat firm.  This is fun though because you can experiment with different flavors.  And as always, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment