7.07.2012

New Camera

I finally did it!  After a year of trying to save up for a camera, I bought one(with the help of my generous parents and Costco's great deals)!  I am the proud new owner of a new canon rebel t3i, and I absolutely love it!  So, here's what you can expect: lots and lots and lots of pictures.  There will be new pictures under the Photography Tab, better and more pictures for DIYs and recipes, and there will be random days(like today) where I post random pictures I took throughout the day!  As always, enjoy!

We had a girls day out today.  We went clothes shopping, antique shopping, and to peachwave for some frozen yogurt. 

I got some new Toms today!  Thank goodness too, because my old ones have about seen their day.  

Today was payday, so after work I decided to swing by the lovely Starbucks.  The one by our house is open until 12am!  It's both a blessing and a curse.  Anyway, I stopped in for a Cinnamon Dolce Latte and a couch to read my book.  As you can see (thanks to my lovely new camera :)), I'm reading Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.  It is fantastic so far and I highly recommend it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment