5.17.2011

I am 19 years old.  I have struggled with eating disorders since I was 15.  I am sick and tired of it.  I thought I had it all figured out and I was done with it.  But every time you comment on my weight, or you say I'm eating unhealthy, or you talk about me gaining weight, you make me spiral backwards.  You make me think maybe I just shouldn't eat anything at all, then I don't have to worry about wether or not it's healthy.  You make me think that I will never be good enough for you.  You make me realize how ugly and fat I am.  So please, stop talking about food and weight and exercise and whats healthy and whats not healthy.  Please just be quite.  The voices in my head that are already telling me all that are enough, I don't need yours to add to the constant degradation.

No comments:

Post a Comment