4.02.2011

To Do Lists

I have found through my experiences and through my friends experiences, that to do lists are the best things ever.  It is so much easier to get things done when you have it all laid out in front of you.  It also feels great when you can cross something off of your list.  Another thing that I have found in college is that I rarely ever start something and finish it.  I generally start something, get halfway through it, and then decided to finish it later.  However, when you make a to do list, you finish stuff that you start, because you find yourself wanting to cross it off.  I never have completed a to do list before though, but this is because I am constantly adding stuf to the end of the list.  I have found that to be okay, as long as every once in a while, you take the old scratched list and rewrite it into a new clean list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment